Welcoming a new member to the family: My PDP Online
Touchstones began as a software designed to provide direction for professional learning and evaluation. Now, principals and school leaders can set the direction and oversee the process with the press of a button. By embracing the same supporting coaching methodology, MyPDPonline, powered by Touchstones, equip and empower teachers to grow and develop their own potential by working the online system annually.
It is a simple and user friendly tool that automates the PDP process for teachers, thus implementing an important part of their professional lives. It’s designed to streamline PDPs, save time and additional paperwork. By providing real-time feedback and goal-setting, myPDPonline allows the staff to keep track of progress and achievement. Essentially, continuous development of a skilled and effective teaching workforce correlates into the ongoing improvement of student outcomes.
BENEFITS of MyPDPOnline
- Automates the PDP process
- Easily collect and use data to set PDPs
- Automatically share your PDP with colleagues
- Upload and use evidence to meet your goals
- Easily stay on track with the process
For Senior Leaders
- Manages the paperwork
- Prints a compliant report at the end of the process
- Helps develop rich learning conversations
- Easily track the process for staff
- Keeps all PDPs in a central, easy to access location
- Store the previous year’s PDP for easier planning processes for next year
If you believe myPDPonline has the potential in improving your staff development, JOIN US for a breakfast conversation at four different locations (more dates to be announced!). This will involve an insightful and stimulating discussion around your school’s Performance Development Program and how it can be automated to save time and paperwork.
7:15-8:00am: MyPDPonline demonstration
Event cost: FREE
Register your interest here (If your location has not yet been announced, register your area for more possible dates). This is a great opportunity to learn about how we can help you set a direction for professional learning and foster a collaborative learning community.
- Welcoming a new member to the family: My PDP Online
- Must have qualities to achieve a strong professional development culture
- Top 3 Characteristics of Schools with a Strong Performance Development Culture
- NEWS FLASH: Update on Moving and Improving Breakfast Events
- Student Shadowing as Professional Development